Throughout this document,
- the terms “We” / “Us”/ “Our”/ “Company”/ “Website” / “Websites” individually and collectively refer to NEET EXPRESS [neet.express] and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the “User” / “Customer” / “Subscriber” of NEET EXPRESS [www.neet.express] ,
- the term NEET EXPRESS refers to the website pointed by the web address www.neet.express as well as all the websites that use neet.express as the root domain.
Please read the terms and conditions before using/registering/subscribing to our newsletter / accessing any material, information or Services through our website.
By using/registering/subscribing to our newsletter / accessing any material, information or Services through our website you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in this document.
Changes to Terms of Services
- Your continued use of our services following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions.
Termination/modification of services
- We reserve the right to terminate/modify any or all its services without any prior notice.
- We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness of any content, information, text, or any other data provided to its users.
- Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of incompleteness or erroneous data.
- We neither warrant nor make any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, Service or any content available on our website.
- In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential damages resulting from the use of information/services provided by us.
- We provide (“Services”) study material for UPSC Civil Services Exam and other similar competitive exams.
- Content of the website (all text, documents, videos, the study material provided by us) is a property of neet.express which cannot be circulated in any form.
- We shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue the features or services offered.
Account / Registration / Subscription / Membership
- We reserve the right to terminate your account and/or refuse access to our website if you don’t comply with our terms of service.
- By agreeing to these terms, you agree to receive our email messages which are transactional, subscription, and promotional in nature. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the relevant link in the mail.
- We are entitled to ask you to submit certain information like Name, email ID, Phone number, address, etc. that shall be the minimum basic criteria laid down for registration by us.
- The user shall ensure that the Account Information provided is complete, true and accurate.
- We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate any user accounts and related services if the user is found to have submitted inaccurate/false details or violated the terms of service.
- The user shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information.
- The user shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur through his/her Account.
- The termination of a user account on our website will be at our discretion without prior notice.
- You, the user, acknowledges that the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated anytime.
- The user is prohibited from transferring his / her Account to another party/person. The user account shall be terminated if he is found to be misusing his account. Users failing to comply with the terms of service shall be subject to legal measures.
Termination/suspension of account
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Account if
- You are in breach of any term or condition of this Terms of Service,
- You are in breach of any laws that are applicable to You,
- Your use of the Service disrupts our business operations, or
- You have behaved in a way, which objectively could be regarded as unlawful or illegal.
- The user shall agree to the use of Services/products/content provided by us in accordance with the Terms of service and laws applicable.
- The user shall agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use, and reproduction of any materials/service/notes/ebook/ digital content that are accessed from our website.
- The user or any unauthorized person (anyone that doesn’t have written consent from us to resale or use the content for a commercial purpose) shall not resale or use our services or products.
- Unauthorized users or any unauthorized person shall not download content (text, images, code, etc.) from our website.
- The user shall also not post the content on any other online or offline medium.
- The authorized user can store the content on his/her electronic device and should use the content only for his/her personal use only.
- The user can take a printout of respective content but should not involve in the dissemination of such content over the internet or any other medium.
Intellectual Property Rights (“IPR”)
- All content on our including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, computer code, design, look and feel of such content mentioned herein belongs to us or protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other national and international IPR laws and regulations.
- So the distribution or selling of our contents in any form is a serious violation of these laws and subject to legal action. In addition, the violator’s membership will be immediately cancelled regardless of the expiry date.
- Our website may contain links to other Websites (Linked Sites).
- The Linked Sites are not under our control and hence we are not responsible for the content available on the linked sites.
- We are not responsible for any form of transmission received by you from any Linked Site.
- Inclusion of any third party link does not imply endorsement by us or any association with its operators or owners.
- Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- We respect third party IPR and actively support the protection of all third party IPR including copyrights and trademarks.
- It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged IPR infringement.
- If we receive notification of IPR infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material and/or content claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Please contact us over email regarding IPR issues. Our Email IDs: [email protected]
Refunds and Cancellation Policy
- See our Refunds & Cancellation page.
- You can contact us here to report your grievances/complaints pertaining to our services.