Skip to content
PLANT AND ANIMAL CELL
- Both plant and animal cells are eukaryotic cells.
- The basic structure of both cells is almost identical.
- Plant and animal cells are bound by membrane in which the protoplasm is contained.
- The cytoplasm of each cell consists of membrane-bound organelles that are specialized to carry out specific tasks.
- The nucleus act as a surveillance center in both animal and plant cells overlooking and controlling all cellular process.
- Although Plants and animal cells share similarities on various grounds, they are at the same time quite different from one another in various regards.
Back to Top